Dream Catchers and Pictures
Original Dream catchers are an authentic Native American Indian tradition, from the Ojibwa (Chippewa) tribe.They were originally made of sinew strands tied into a web formation around a small circular frame. Legend believes that these dream catchers caught bad dreams thus they were used as a protection for sleeping children.
Now they are used in any room of the house as ornamental, yet still portraying the unity of the Native American Indian tribes. Although our dream catchers are not identical to the ones made by the above tribe, in our view they still capture the wonderful spirit of the Native Americans and may successfully catch and hold those bad dreams. The beautiful wolves in most of the picture dream catchers offer protection for the sleeping owner.
- Black Cat Dream catcher by Lisa Parker £3.99
- Chakra Dream Catcher £6.99
- Dream Catcher 5cm £2.99
- Dream Catcher Bracelet £4.99
- Dream Catcher Make your own £3.99
- Dream Catcher with Window Sucker £1.99
- Dream Catcher-Make your own-pink £4.99
- Eagle in Wooden Frame £5.99
- Howling Wolf Dream Catcher by Lisa Parker £3.99
- Large Black Dream Catcher with 4 Drops and Multicoloured Webbing £10.99
- Loyal Wolves Dream Catcher by Lisa Parker £3.99
- Round Dream Catcher with Animal Spirit Guides £4.99