Dream Catchers and Pictures
Original Dream catchers are an authentic Native American Indian tradition, from the Ojibwa (Chippewa) tribe.They were originally made of sinew strands tied into a web formation around a small circular frame. Legend believes that these dream catchers caught bad dreams thus they were used as a protection for sleeping children.
Now they are used in any room of the house as ornamental, yet still portraying the unity of the Native American Indian tribes. Although our dream catchers are not identical to the ones made by the above tribe, in our view they still capture the wonderful spirit of the Native Americans and may successfully catch and hold those bad dreams. The beautiful wolves in most of the picture dream catchers offer protection for the sleeping owner and members of the household.
- Black Cat Dreamcatcher by Lisa Parker £3.99
- Chakra Dreamcatcher £6.99
- Dream Catcher Bracelet Out of stock
- Dreamcatcher 5cm £2.99
- Dreamcatcher with Window Sucker £1.99
- Howling Wolf Dreamcatcher by Lisa Parker £3.99
- Large Black Dreamcatcher with 4 Drops £10.99
- Loyal Wolves Dreamcatcher by Lisa Parker £3.99
- Round Dreamcatcher with Animal Spirit Guides £4.99
- Round Dreamcatcher with Dream Weaver £4.99
- Round Dreamcatcher with Indian Chief and Eagle £4.99
- Unicorn Dreamcatcher £3.99
- Wolf Face Dreamcatcher by Lisa Parker Out of stock